Advice on application
When to use:
• Spray at first sign of infestation and repeat if necessary.
• The best time to spray is early morning or evening.
• Do not spray in bright sunlight, or when plants are dry at the roots.
• Do not spray in windy weather to avoid spray drift.
• Where resistant pests are present Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate 2 is unlikely to give control.
How to use:
1. For ornamentals and listed glasshouse crops: mix 20ml per 1 litre of water in your sprayer.
For other crops: mix 15ml per 1 litre of water in your sprayer.
2. Use immediately after mixing.
3. Spray the whole plant evenly until just before run-off.
4. Rinse sprayer thoroughly after use and dispose of washings safely by pouring onto bare soil.
Precaution for use
• Children need to be excluded from treated areas until spray has dried.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate 2
Registration number: MAPP 14074