Advice on application
1) Measure the feed into a watering can
2) Dilute with water
3) Generously apply solution around the roots as far out as the foliage reaches
4) Also apply to plant foliage (Note: Never foliar feed in direct sunlight)
5) Phostrogen can also be used as a powder application. Apply 70g per square metre (2oz per square yard) as a soil dressing in Spring and repeat in Summer
Precaution for use
• Pour any unused solution onto bare soil, not grass
• Any spillage of concentrate powder onto lawns or foliage should be thoroughly watered in immediately
• Stored under cool, dry conditions, this product will not deteriorate. If disposal is necessary, re-seal and throw away with household waste.
• For further information, refer to product label.