Advice on application
• For use on unwanted vegetation around the garden and also on areas not intended to bear vegetation such as paths and drives. Do not use on the lawn unless you want to kill the grass!
• Apply at any time when the weeds are actively growing and have adequate leaf area to absorb the product.
• Apply in calm conditions to avoid spray drift onto cultivated plants.
• Rain within 6 hours of application reduces effectiveness and repeat treatment may be necessary.
• Treat established perennial weeds at the start of flowering to give best results.
• Apply to nettles and ground elder when new leaves have fully unfolded in late spring.
• Weeds may show first effects from a few days up to 4 weeks, depending on the weather and the type of weed. Very persistent weeds may require repeated treatments if new growth appears. Leave weeds 7 days before digging or cultivation to allow the weedkiller to move to the roots.
• Glyphosate Concentrate breaks down naturally in the soil without leaving residues.
Maximum individual dose 45ml/20m2
1. Measure 45ml in measuring cap, add to 4 litres of water and stir.
2. Hold the watering can approximately 50cm away from the target weed and apply to lightly wet the weeds.
3. Apply evenly over 20sqm.
Maximum individual dose 45ml/24m2
1. Measure 45ml in measuring cap, add to 1 litre of water and mix well.
2. Hold the sprayer approximately 50cm away from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds – avoid run-off.
3. Apply evenly over 24sqm.
To treat smaller areas reduce volumes proportionately. After application rinse the sprayer or watering can three times, pouring the rinse water over bare ground, taking care to avoid contact with desirable plants.
Precaution for use
• Keep in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
• For further information, including disposal guidelines, refer to product label.
Registration name: Glyphosate Concentrate
Registration number: MAPP 15015