- The perfect balance of nutrients for bright and beautiful roses and shrubs.
- Easy to apply: simply sprinkle around your roses and lightly hoe into top soil.
- Contains long-lasting nitrogen for balanced growth.
- Also contains Iron and magnesium that guard against premature leaf drop.
- Available sizes: 1kg and 4kg.
Roses and shrubs
Advice on application
Established roses and shrubs:
1. Apply evenly to the soil around the plants and hoe lightly.
2. Keep off stems and leaves.
3. Water if the soil is dry.
Only two applications are needed for a complete season’s feeding:
First feed – Spring
Apply 28g (1oz) – approx. one handful – around each plant when active growth starts.
Second feed – Summer
Apply 28g (1oz) around each plant after the first flush of flowers has faded.
New roses and shrubs:
• You can put in bare-rooted plants between late October and March.
• The ground must be neither frozen nor waterlogged.
• Container-grown plants can be put in at any time of year provided the soil condition is suitable.
1. Dig a hole which is wide enough and deep enough to allow the roots to spread out fully. Average size 60cm across and 25cm deep.
2. Mix one handful of Toprose with the bottom soil. Bud union should be 2.5cm (1”) below the soil level when planting is completed.
1. Water thoroughly before planting or removing the container.
2. Cut down the side of the container when stood on the base of the hole.
3. Remove this cover very carefully.
4. Mix one handful of Toprose with the bottom soil.
Precaution for use
• Store in a cool dry place.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: n/a
Registration number: n/a