Rat and Mouse Killer
Highly palatable mixed grain bait based on the latest active ingredient difethialone and is designed to be used indoors in houses, sheds, garages and other buildings.
- No known resistance in rats or mice
- Pre-measured dose ready to use sachets
- Highly palatable mixed grain bait
- Fast acting and very effective
- Contains Bitrex to help prevent accidental human consumption
Rats & Mice
Advice on applicationBaiting for rats
Use only in commercially available tamper resistant bait stations. Place up to 200g of bait (8 sachets of 25g each) in tamper resistant bait stations spaced 8–10m apart (4–5m in areas of high infestation) in areas where rats are active (e.g. nests, on rodent runs, along walls and where evidence of droppings have been found). Rats will consume from a single feeding point. Eliminate, as far as possible, all alternative foods.
Baiting for mice
Use in commercially available bait stations or in covered bait points. Place up to 50g of bait (2 sachets of 25g each) in bait stations or covered bait points spaced 2–3m apart (1–1.5m apart in high infestation areas) in areas where mice are active (e.g. wherever damage, droppings or evidence of mice activity have been found). Mice feed sporadically and will consume small quantities from numerous feeding points. Eliminate, as far as possible, all alternative foods.
Precaution for useINSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE HANDLING AND USE
• Wearing gloves is recommended.
• WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN before
meals and after use.
• Avoid all unnecessary exposure, in
particular avoid ingestion.
• Container Disposal: Do not reuse or refill this container.
For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Rat & Mouse Killer
Registration number: UK-2012-0611, IE/BPA 70313