Powerful traditional wooden rat trap.
- Easy to set .
Advice on application1. Remove staple holding locking bar to wood base. Hold the locking bar away from the trap. Place bait (e.g. peanut butter) in trap.
2. Pull back the bow. Hold down with thumb.
3. Lift the pedal slightly, slotting locking bar into the pedal.
4. Gently release pressure on the bow, to engage locking bar, setting the trap.
5. Place trap against wall, ensuring that the pedal is flush to the wall.
Precaution for use
• Never handle a rat or re-use a trap with unprotected hands.
• Rats are known disease carriers and should be treated with caution.
• For further information, refer to product label.