Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Ready to Use
Contact and systemic action insecticide; offering a broad spectrum of pest control. Suitable for use on all outdoor ornamental plants, selected vegetables, fruit trees and bushes.
- Up to 6 weeks control of a wide range of pests.
- Rapid action and long-lasting protection.
- Use outdoors and indoors.
- Use on flowers and a wide range of edibles.
Lily beetle, whitefly, scale, greenfly, blackfly, mealybug, thrips and leaf hopper
Ornamentals and edibles
Ready to use sprayer
Advice on application
• Spray at the first sign of infestation.
• If necessary repeat the treatment 10-14 days later on ornamentals and 14 days later on food crops, except cherry and mirabelle which is 21 days.
• Herbs, lettuce and leafy brassicas should be sprayed only once.
• For best results, only use on plants which are actively growing.
• The best time to spray is early morning or evening.
• Do not spray in bright sunlight or when plants are dry at the roots.
• Some varieties of certain ornamentals (particularly soft bedding plants) may show some temporary discolouration of leaves or flowers after spraying, but this normally grows out without lasting effect.
• Pesticide resistance in glasshouse whitefly and some aphids is widespread. Where resistant pests are present, Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Ready to Use is unlikely to give control.
Where to use:
Can be used on a wide range of flowers, fruit and vegetables including tomatoes, peppers, cuccumbers, aubergines, courgettes, lettuces and leafy Brassica.
Precaution for use• Use only in well ventilated areas.
• Keep product in original container, tightly closed in a safe place.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Ready to Use
Registration number: MAPP 13551