Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate 2
- New easy dose bottle - no contact with chemical when measuring the insecticide.
- Thiacloprid formulation controls a wide range of pests.
- Spreads systemically throughout the whole plant, killing even hidden pests.
- Up to 6 weeks control of greenfly, blackfly, lily beetle, woolly aphid, whitefly, mealy bug, scale insects.
- Use on all ornamental plants, selected glasshouse crops including herbs, aubergines, tomatoes, etc., and selected fruit trees and bushes.
Lily beetle, whitefly, scale, greenfly, blackfly, mealybug, thrips and leaf hopper
Ornamentals and edibles
Advice on application
When to use:
• Spray at first sign of infestation and repeat if necessary.
• The best time to spray is early morning or evening.
• Do not spray in bright sunlight, or when plants are dry at the roots.
• Do not spray in windy weather to avoid spray drift.
• Where resistant pests are present Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate 2 is unlikely to give control.
How to use:
1. For ornamentals and listed glasshouse crops: mix 20ml per 1 litre of water in your sprayer.
For other crops: mix 15ml per 1 litre of water in your sprayer.
2. Use immediately after mixing.
3. Spray the whole plant evenly until just before run-off.
4. Rinse sprayer thoroughly after use and dispose of washings safely by pouring onto bare soil.
Precaution for use
• Children need to be excluded from treated areas until spray has dried.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Provado Ultimate Bug Killer Concentrate 2
Registration number: MAPP 14074