- Tried and tested formula.
- Deters cats and dogs from fouling.
Cats and Dogs
Advice on application
• Pepper Dust can be used all year round. Use in dry weather or when surfaces to which it is applied are dry.
1. Apply a liberal dusting of Pepper Dust (around 30g per sqm) on the plants and surrounding soil.
2. Thoroughly remove all evidence of previous fouling using a hose or other means. A weak detergent solution on fouled surfaces will help break down remaining odours.
3. Repeat applications twice a week or after rains or high winds.
Precaution for use
• This product must only be used for the purpose of repelling cats and dogs.
• For further information, refer to product label.