Path Weedkiller Concentrate
- As used by professionals
- Season long control of weeds such as thirstles, dandelions, deadnettles, plantains, knotgrass, couch grass and mayweed
- For use on gravel paths, drives, around woody ornamental shrubs and trees, and other waste ground
- Systemic, long lasting weedkiller that does not stain treated areas
- Kills weeds down to their roots and prevents new weeds growing for up to 3 months by preventing the seeds from germinating
Weeds such as bindweed, thistles and nettles
Gravel paths, drives and any permeable surfaces
Advice on applicationWhere to use
• For use on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation and permeable surfaces overlying soil.
• This product is suitable for use on gravel or other permeable surfaces where no vegetation is wanted, including around the base of walls and sheds, and on any waste ground which is not intended for growing.
• Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete, tarmac or paved areas, where the weedkiller solution might run off onto adjacent land, or into drains or gutters.
• Can also be used under and around ornamental trees, large shrubs and woody ornamental garden plants.
• Apply carefully around shrubs and trees and make sure that the product does not contact the foliage/trunk of these plants.
How to use
Apply the product either by sprayer or watering can. For best results use a sprayer; applications using a watering can may be less effective against some weeds and regrowth is more likely.
1. Mark out an area of 10sqm.
2. Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer containing 1 litre of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!).
3. Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then shake well to mix. Use immediately and shake sprayer at intervals during application.
4. Spray evenly over 10sqm of the area to be treated.
Watering can with sprinkle bar or fine rose
1. Mark out an area of 10sqm.
2. Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a watering can fitted with a fine rose or sprinkle bar containing 5 litres of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!).
3. Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then stir well and use immediately.
4. Water evenly over 10sqm of the area to be treated, ensuring that the entire contents of the can are applied over the marked up area.
• Maximum individual dose 10g product/10sqm.
• After application, rinse the sprayer/watering can three times, pouring rinse water over bare ground.
Precaution for use
• Do not apply in windy conditions or if rain is expected within 1 hour or in drought conditions.
• Do not apply on cultivated areas or lawns unless you wish to kill them.
• At least 6 months should pass between treatment and replanting. Then dig thoroughly to make sure there are no adverse effects on subsequent planting.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Path Weedkiller Concentrate
Registration number: MAPP 13388