Multirose Concentrate 2
- Kills blackfly, greenfly and caterpillars.
- Controls blackspot, mildew and rust.
- Use on roses and all ornamental plants.
- Two active ingredients - fast acting Deltamethrin kills the bugs and systemic Tebuconazole gets rid of diseases.
Greenfly, blackfly and caterpillars
Roses and ornamental garden plants
Advice on applicationSpray at first signs of disease/insects and repeat at 10-21 day intervals. Repeat applications are needed for optimum disease control when conditions favour prolonged disease development. On roses in bad Black Spot or Rust areas apply an initial spray when leaves emerge in spring and repeat 10 days later.
Where to use
• For use indoors and outdoors.
• Plant sensitivity can vary. Whenever possible, treat a small area of the plant first to establish safety and check in a few days. Delicate plants, or those grown in greenhouses may show slight stunting or colour changes.
• Pesticide resistance in some aphids is widespread. Where resistance to pyrethroids is present this product is unlikely to give control. Use an alternative product where this is necessary.
How to use
1. Fill measuring cup to 10ml level and add to 1 litre of water in a sprayer.
2. Mix well and use straight away.
3. Spray thoroughly to wet upper and lower surfaces of the leaves & stems to ensure a visible even coverage, but not to run off.
Apply up to 6 applications per year. Maximum spray concentration must not exceed 10ml per 1 litre of water. This pack makes 10 litres of spray.
Precaution for use
• Do not use in bright sunshine or when plants are dry at the roots. The best time to spray is early morning or late evening.
• Use on established young seedlings and transplants.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Multirose Concentrate 2
Registration number: MAPP 14636