The traditional wooden mouse traps. Can be used anywhere in the house, loft or in outbuildings.
- Available in twin packs.
- Easy to set and highly sprung.
Advice on application1. Remove staple holding locking bar to wood base. Hold the locking bar away from the trap. Place bait (e.g. peanut butter) at base of spring.
2. Pull back the bow and hold down with thumb.
3. Lift the 'cheese' pedal slightly, slotting locking bar into the pedal.
4. Gently release pressure on the bow, to engage locking bar, setting the trap.
5. Place trap against wall, ensuring the the 'cheese' pedal is flush to the wall.