- Non staining formula.
- Can also be used on terracotta (pots or statues), greenhouse and conservatory glass
- Results can be seen within 3 hours
- Long-lasting & up to 8 weeks control
- Foamy formulation makes it easy to "see where you've been"
- Rainfast after 1 hour
Moss, Algae and Liverwort
Hard surfaces. Can also be used on terracotta (pots & statues), greenhouse and conservatory glass
Ready to use sprayer
Advice on application1. Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated.
2. At the same time, twist the nozzle to the 'ON' position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
3. To ensure even coverage of moss or algae, hold the sprayer approximately 15cm from the surface to be treated and spray. Spray moss or algae lightly until wet, but avoid run-off of the liquid. Once applied a foamy film will cover treated areas for up to 5 minutes to help identify where you have treated. One full pull of the trigger should be sufficient for spot application to provide even coverage.
4. After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
Precaution for use
• Keep product in original container, tightly closed in a safe place.
• Dispose of unused product in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site).
• Dispose of empty container in the dustbin (UK only).
• Do not empty into drains.
Registration name: Moss Killer
Registration number: MAPP 13726