Moss Killer Concentrate
A concentrated formula ideal for larger areas. It is a non-selective algae and moss killer with pure contact action on all green plant parts for the use on natural paths and around trees and ornamentals plants.
- Concentrated formula, ideal for larger areas
- Kills moss and algae
- For use on natural surfaces
- Can be used around trees and shrubs as it doesn’t harm the woody part of plants
Moss and Algae
Advice on application
How to Use:
Measure the area to be treated and determine the amount of spray required, do not make up more spray than is required.
Maximum individual dose 170ml product/ 10sqm
- Measure 170ml in the measuring cup, add to a sprayer and make up to 1 litre with water. Mix well.
- Hold the sprayer approximately 50 cm away from the target moss or algae and spray lightly to avoid run-off
- Apply evenly over 10 square metres
Precaution for use
• Keep product in original container, tightly closed in a safe place.
• Dispose of unused product in its container at a household waste site (civic amenity site).
• Dispose of empty container in the dustbin (UK only).
• Do not empty into drains.
Registration name: Moss Killer Concentrate
Registration number: MAPP 16281