Lawn Weedkiller - ready to use 3
A spot treatment lawn weed killer for use in established lawns. Quick and easy to use directly from the bottle. Some weeds may need a later application (no more than two treatments per year). Use when lawn weeds are actively growing - between April and September.
- Kills the weeds not the lawn
- Controls buttercup, dandelion, clover, daisy, plantains and many others
- Gives a lawn to be proud of easy to use; no need to mix
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once dry
Common broad-leaved weeds such as dandelions, daisies, yarrow and many more
Ready to use spray
Advice on application
When to use
- Lawn Weedkiller Ready to Use³ should be applied on lawns once a year when the weeds are actively growing (from April to end September). For best results apply on a warm, sunny day and avoid treatment during dry periods and when rain is expected within 24 hours.
- To eliminate hardy weeds, Lawn Weedkiller Ready to Use3 must be used on sufficiently developed plants.
- DO NOT apply immediately after mowing. For best results, apply the product at least 5 days after the last mowing and wait 7 days after application before mowing again.
- DO NOT use first four mowings after treatment as a mulch; these should be composted for 6 months before use.
How to use
- Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated .
- At the same time, twist the nozzle to the 'ON' position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
- To ensure even coverage of weeds, hold the sprayer approximately 30 cm from the ground and apply as a light spray directly to weeds until they are wet, but avoiding run-off.
- After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
Precaution for use• Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Lawn Weedkiller Ready to Use 3
Registration number: MAPP 15650