Sprayday Greenfly Killer
A fast acting contact insecticide that also protects against new attack. Kills and protects for up to 4 weeks against aphids, whitefly, caterpillars and many other pests. For use on all ornamentals and a wide range of fruit and vegetables.
- Previously only available to professional growers.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Suitable for a wide range of crops.
All ornamentals, and a wide range of fruits and vegetables
Advice on application• Using the measuring cup provided, add the appropriate quantity of product into clean water in the sprayer. Mix gently.
• For all outdoor uses (except raspberry beetle): 0.5ml in 1 litre.
• For raspberry, loganberry, blackberry and rubus hydrids: 0.8ml in 1 litre.
• For all indoor, greenhouse and conservatory uses: 1.0ml in 1 litre.
• Spray the plant carefully giving good cover of the whole plant. Make sure both the upper side and the underneath of leaf surfaces has been sprayed.
Precaution for use• Do not exceed maximum number of applications shown on the table. Use an alternative product where necessary.
• Avoid spraying delicate open blooms. Do not spray in bright sunlight or when plants are dry at the roots.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Greenfly Killer
Registration number: MAPP 14330