Garden Rootkill Weedkiller - Ready to Use
A broad spectrum tough systemic weedkiller for the control of difficult perennial weeds - including thistles, plantain, and nettles. Suitable for clearing areas of unwanted vegetation and spot treatment of weeds. Biodegradable on contact with soil. Allows replanting of edible and ornamental plants once weeds have died. Do not use on lawns unless you want to kill it!
- Kills weeds and roots
- Ideal for clearing unwanted vegetation
- Weeded area can be replanted immediately
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once dry
- Available sizes: 1 litre and 3 litre
Difficult weeds and roots
Advice on application
• For use on unwanted vegetation around the garden and also on areas not intended to bear vegetation such as paths and drives. Do not use on the lawn unless you want to kill the grass! To avoid transfer to lawns do not walk on treated areas until the product has dried.
• Avoid contact by spray and spray drift with cultivated plants and desired vegetation.
• Spray at any time when the weeds are actively growing and have adequate leaf area to absorb the spray.
• Rain within 6 hours of application reduces effectiveness and re-treatment may be necessary.
• Treat established perennial weeds at the start of flowering to give best results.
• Spray nettles and ground elder when new leaves have fully unfolded in late spring.
• Weeds may show first effects from a few days up to 4 weeks, depending on the weather and the type of weed. Very persistent weeds may require repeated treatments if new growth appears. Leave weeds 7 days before digging or cultivation to allow the weedkiller to move to the roots.
• Garden Rootkill Weedkiller is inactivated immediately on contact with the soil and biodegrades, leaving no soil residues.
1. Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated.
2. At the same time, twist the nozzle to the 'ON' position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
3. Hold the sprayer approximately 50cm from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds, but avoid run-off.
4. After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
Precaution for use
• Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place
• This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way - do not empty into drains.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Garden Rootkill Weedkiller
Registration number: MAPP 16201