Garden Rootkill Weedkiller Concentrate
Multi-purpose weedkiller, kills annual and deep rooted perennial weeds, including Grasses, Dandelions, Docks, Nettles, Bindweed and Thistles. Garden Rootkill Weedkiller Concentrate is inactivated immediately on contact with soil and biodegrades, leaving no soil residues.
- Kills weeds and roots - taken into the plant through the leaves and moves down to the roots, killing the plant from within
- Ideal for clearing unwanted vegetation
- Allows replanting of edible and ornamental plants
- Children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas once area has dried
Difficult weeds and roots
Easy Dose - concentrate
Advice on application
• For use on unwanted vegetation around the garden and also on areas not intended to bear vegetation such as paths and drives. Do not use on the lawn unless you want to kill the grass!
• Apply at any time when the weeds are actively growing and have adequate leaf area to absorb the product.
• Apply in calm conditions to avoid spray drift onto cultivated plants.
• Rain within 6 hours of application reduces effectiveness and repeat treatment may be necessary.
• Treat established perennial weeds at the start of flowering to give best results.
• Apply to nettles and ground elder when new leaves have fully unfolded in late spring.
• Weeds may show first effects from a few days up to 4 weeks, depending on the weather and the type of weed. Very persistent weeds may require repeated treatments if new growth appears. Leave weeds 7 days before digging or cultivation to allow the weedkiller to move to the roots.
• Garden Rootkill Weedkiller Concentrate breaks down naturally in the soil without leaving residues.
Dosing bottle instructions:
HOW TO USE
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Ensure cap is on the bottle
- With the back label of the bottle facing you so the chamber is on the top left hand side gently tip the bottle to the left allowing the liquid into the dosing chamber. Measure 45ml (as 3 doses of 15ml). To reduce the amounts of liquid in the chamber gently tip the bottle to the right allowing excess to drain back into the bottle. Repeat if required.
- Stand bottle upright and remove cap.
For watering can
- Pour liquid from the dosing chamber into the watering can, make up 4 litres with water and stir. Replace cap.
- Hold the watering can approximately 50cm away from the target weed and apply to lightly wet the weeds. Apply evenly over 20sq.m.
- Pour liquid from the dosing chamber into the sprayer, make up to 1 litre with water and mix well. Replace cap.
- Hold the sprayer approximately 50cm away from the target weed and spray to lightly wet the weeds. Apply evenly over 24sq.m.
To treat smaller areas reduce volumes proportionately. After application rinse the sprayer or watering can three times, pouring the rinse water over bare ground, taking care to avoid contact with desirable plants.
Precaution for use• Keep in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
• For further information, including disposal guidelines, refer to product label.
Registration name: Garden Rootkill Weedkiller Concentrate
Registration number: MAPP 16199