Fungus Fighter Plus
- Controls all major leaf diseases of roses and ornamental plants
- Controls blackspot, mildew, rust, leaf spot, including box blight and white rust
- Two effective active ingredients give contact and systemic action - fast acting and long lasting
- Protects for up to 3 weeks
- Use on houseplants and ornamental garden plants
Black spot, mildew, rust, leaf spot
Ornamental plants and roses
Ready to use sprayer
Advice on application
How to use
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly, where indicated .
- At the same time, twist the nozzle to the 'ON' position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
- Spray the whole plant evenly to just before run off (when drips start to form at the tips of leaves).
- After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
Precaution for use
Protection during use.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not breathe spray
- Use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Apply away from water.
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Direct application away from ponds and other surface water bodies
Storage and disposal.
- KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed in a safe place.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
- PROTECT FROM FROST.
Registration name: Fungus Fighter Plus
Registration number: MAPP 13982