Fungus Fighter Concentrate
- Controls all major leaf diseases of roses and ornamental plants
- Controls blackspot, powdery mildew, rust, box blight
- Aneffective active ingredients give contact and systemic action - fast acting and long lasting
- Protects for up to 3 weeks
- Use on houseplants and ornamental garden plants
Black spot, powdery mildew, rust, box blight
Ornamental plants and roses
Advice on application
How to use
Roses and Ornamentals:- Use 4 ml product to 1 litre of water in a sprayer.
To maximise efficacy for smaller roses (less than 50cm tall): add 6ml product to 1 litre of water in a sprayer.
Precaution for use
Protection during use.
- WASH HANDS AND EXPOSED SKIN AFTER USE.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not breathe spray
- Use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Apply away from water.
- Do not contaminate water with the product or its container.
- Direct application away from ponds and other surface water bodies
Storage and disposal.
- KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.
- KEEP PRODUCT IN ORIGINAL CONTAINER, tightly closed in a safe place.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Dispose of contents/container to a household waste recycling centre as hazardous waste except for empty containers which can be disposed of by recycling. Contact your local council for details.
- PROTECT FROM FROST.