Baby Bio® Roota
- The easy way to take successful root cuttings.
- Simply dip cutting in liquid and plant in suitable rooting compost.
Ready to use liquid
Advice on application1. Take cuttings below a leaf joint using a sharp knife.
2. Remove leaves from lower half of cutting.
3. Dip the base of the cutting into the liquid:- for softwood cuttings such as fuschia and dahlia, dip 1cm (1/2 inch). For all other cuttings dip 2.5cm (1 inch).
4. Place planted cuttings in light, but not sunny position.
5. To help new roots establish, cover the fresh planted cuttings with glass or polythene.
Precaution for use
• Apply away from fish and keep out of reach of children.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Baby Bio Roota
Registration number: MAP 13288