Baby Bio® Houseplant Insecticide
- Easy to use in this ready to use formulation.
- Provides effective lasting control.
- Can also be used on herbs.
Many insects, including whitefly, greenfly, blackfly, mealybug, scale insect
Home, garden, greenhouse and conservatory
Ready to use sprayer
Advice on application
• Spray at the first sign of infestation. If necessary repeat the treatment 10-14 days later on ornamentals.
• For best results, only use on plants which are actively growing.
• The best time to spray is early morning or evening. Do not spray in bright sunlight or when plants are dry at the roots.
Where to use:
House plants, ornamental garden plants:
• Maximum number of applications per year or crop: 4.
Herbs protected and outdoor:
• Maximum number of applications per year or crop: 1.
• Latest time of application before harvest: 14
Precaution for use
• This product may stain soft furnishings or other absorbent surfaces.
• Some varieties of certain ornamentals (particularly soft bedding plants) may show some temporary discolouration of leaves or flowers after spraying, but this normally grows out without lasting effect.
• Do not directly spray open flowers.
• Pesticide resistance in glasshouse whitefly and some aphids is widespread. Where resistant pests are present, Baby Bio House Plant Insecticide is unlikely to give control.
Registration name: Baby Bio Houseplant Insecticide
Registration number: MAPP 13210