Animal Repellent Concentrate
- Can be used all around the garden including on edible crops, lawns or around ornamental plants.
- Food crops can be sprayed and harvested on the same day but should be washed prior to eating.
Pets and wild animals
Garden, Vegetable Garden
Advice on application
Ideally Animal Repellent Concentrate should be used as soon as damage/fouling is observed but repeat applications may be necessary if damage or fouling persists.
1. Apply under dry conditions.
2. Ensure that the spray deposit dries on the crop/plants/area to be protected.
3. If rain occurs before the deposit dries reapplication will be necessary.
Food crops can be sprayed and harvested on the same day but should be washed prior to eating.
Precaution for use
• Keep in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Animal Repellent Concentrate
Registration number: MAPP 14980