Bayer Garden UK's Facebook Comments Policy
Your comments are very welcome and highly appreciated and we are excited to talk to you about Bayer Garden, and gardening topics. That's why we have enabled our wall for commenting right from the start. However, sometimes we might need to remove your comment from our wall. Read below why this is sometimes unfortunately necessary:
This page is a platform we want to use to communicate and discuss issues relating to Bayer Garden and gardening. Users must have a Facebook account to post messages, photographs, pictures or comments.
For all other enquiries about Bayer such as jobs or products please use the contact page: https://secure.bayer.com/bayer/contact.aspx?lang=en
We look forward to exchanging ideas with you and to reading your interesting messages and comments.
Please adhere to the following guidelines when using the Facebook page.
The style of communication on this Facebook page should be characterized by:
• Treat every other user as you would like to be treated yourself
• Everyone has the right to express their own opinion. Please respect this and not try to force your opinion on anyone else
• Respect the rights of others
•Where posting any photograph and/or other picture you should ensure that any such work is an original work, did not come about illegally, does not infringe the rights of any other party and that any permissions and/or consents have been obtained prior to such work being posted.
II. Deleting messages, photographs, pictures and disabling Facebook accounts
• Personal insults or degrading comments and/or photographs and/or pictures of any kind
• Disparaging comments about institutions, organizations or companies, sexist or racist comments, or hate propaganda
•Comments, messages, photographs and/or pictures which Bayer decides, in its absolute discretion, are inappropriate
• Any violation of the rights of third parties, including in particular copyrights
• Comments that do not relate to the messages under discussion or are off-topic
• Calls to violence of any kind
• Calls to join in demonstrations or rallies of any political orientation
• Offering goods or services, of either a commercial or private nature, or using this Facebook page as an advertising space
• Spam, ie. any form of automatically generated content or repeatedly posting the same comment, photograph and/or picture.
User data: We want to use this Facebook page to communicate with people about the issue of gardening. As is otherwise the case on Facebook, anyone who clicks the "Like" button sends data to Facebook that is also accessible to Bayer Garden (hereinafter to be referred to as BAYER). We would like to clarify how this data is used: the data received cover the average age structure, place of residence, gender, language and activity of all users of the page. The data are provided to us by Facebook exclusively in summarized form. At no time does BAYER receive data on individuals or small user groups. The data are not shared with third parties. User data are used exclusively to administer this page.
The messages posted in response to our articles reflect the opinion of individual members only. In no event will we be liable for the content of any messages, or for conclusions that may be drawn from such messages. BAYER makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the accuracy or completeness of the content.