Systhane Fungus Fighter
- Controls a wide range of fungal diseases including black spot, powdery mildew, rust and scab.
- For use on ornamental garden plants, selected fruits and roses.
- Easy to measure liquid formulation.
Wide range of fungal diseases including black spot, powdery mildew, rust and scab
Ornamentals, Fruits, Roses
Advice on application
1. Add 10ml of Systhane Fungus Fighter to each 1/2 litre of water in a sprayer.
2. Mix thoroughly and use straight away.
3. Spray thoroughly to wet upper and lower surfaces and stems.
4. Repeat treatment every 14 days.
Maximum spray concentration must not exceed 20ml per 1 litre of water.
Precaution for use
• Do not use in bright sunshine or when plants are dry at the roots.
• Not for use on Fushsias, Begonias, Asters, Solidago or young seedlings and transplants until established.
• Avoid spraying delicate open blooms.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Systhane Fungus Fighter
Registration number: MAPP 12812