Path & Drive Weedkiller Sachets
A systemic broad spectrum weed killer offering season long control of weeds on gravel paths and drives in the new soluble sachet formulation. Kills common weeds down to their roots and can prevent new weeds from germinating. Can also be used around all trees and woody ornamental shrubs, around the base of walls and sheds or on other waste ground.
- Kills weeds right down to the roots
- Season long control preventing new weeds from growing back for a least 4 months (up to 6 months in ideal conditions)
- Convenient and easy to use - simply drop soluble sachet into watering can or sprayer and apply as directed
- Rainfast after only one hour
- Available sizes: 3 sachets, 6 sachets, 12 sachets
Weeds such as bindweed, thistles and nettles
Gravel paths, drives and any permeable surfaces
Soluble pre-dosed sachet
Advice on application
Where to use
• For use on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation and permeable surfaces overlying soil.
• This product is suitable for use on gravel or other permeable surfaces where no vegetation is wanted, including around the base of walls and sheds, and on any waste ground which is not intended for growing.
• Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete, tarmac or paved areas, where the weedkiller solution might run off onto adjacent land, or into drains or gutters.
• Can also be used under and around ornamental trees, large shrubs and woody ornamental garden plants.
• Apply carefully around shrubs and trees and make sure that the product does not contact the foliage/trunk of these plants.
How to use
Apply the product either by sprayer or watering can. For best results use a sprayer; applications using a watering can may be less effective against some weeds and regrowth is more likely.
1. Mark out an area of 10sqm.
2. Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer containing 1 litre of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!).
3. Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then shake well to mix. Use immediately and shake sprayer at intervals during application.
4. Spray evenly over 10sqm of the area to be treated.
Watering can with sprinkle bar or fine rose
1. Mark out an area of 10sqm.
2. Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a watering can fitted with a fine rose or sprinkle bar containing 5 litres of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!).
3. Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then stir well and use immediately.
4. Water evenly over 10sqm of the area to be treated, ensuring that the entire contents of the can are applied over the marked up area.
• Maximum individual dose 10g product/10sqm.
• After application, rinse the sprayer/watering can three times, pouring rinse water over bare ground.
Precaution for use
• Do not apply in windy conditions or if rain is expected within 1 hour or in drought conditions.
• Do not apply on cultivated areas or lawns unless you wish to kill them.
• At least 6 months should pass between treatment and replanting. Then dig thoroughly to make sure there are no adverse effects on subsequent planting.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Path & Drive Weedkiller Sachets
Registration number: MAPP 16198