Path Weedkiller - ready to use (2014)
A broad spectrum systemic & residual weedkiller giving long-lasting control to a wide range of common garden weeds. Suitable for use on gravel and other permeable surfaces where no vegetation is wanted i.e. base of walls and sheds and areas of ground which is not intended for growing. Can be used under and around ornamental trees, large shrubs and woody ornamental garden plants.
- Prevents new weeds germinating for up to 6 months
- Initial effects can be seen within a few days with weeds being killed in 10-14 days
- Kills even difficult weeds including horsetail
- Also kills moss and is rainfast in one hour
Weeds such as dandelions, thistles and ground elder. Also kills moss.
Gravel or bark paths and drives or other permeable surfaces
Ready to use sprayer
Advice on application
• The best results are obtained when weeds are actively growing and the soil is moist in warm, dry conditions.
• Suitable for use on gravel and other permeable surfaces where no vegetation is wanted.
• Can also be used under and around ornamental trees, large shrubs and woody ornamental garden plants.
• A second application is only needed if new weeds emerge.
• Apply any time from March to September.
1. Press down the small tab on top of the nozzle firmly.
2. At the same time, twist the nozzle to the 'ON' position by turning 1/4 of a turn in either direction.
3. Spray weeds until thoroughly wetted - but before run off.
4. After use, twist the nozzle back to the start position, ensuring the tab has reset to the locked position.
Precaution for use
• Ensure product does not come into contact with areas such as lawns, flowerbeds, the stems or trunks of trees, shrubs or woody ornamental garden plants.
• Not for use in areas where you may wish to grow plants within the current growing season.
• The number of applications on any one area must not be more than two per season.
• Avoid walking across weeds until the spray has dried to prevent transfer of weedkiller to lawns.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Path Weedkiller
Registration number: MAPP 13195