Natria Super Fast Weedkiller
- Ideal for use in the vegetable garden and around flowers and shrubs.
- Super fast action - effects seen in just 1 hour.
- Also kills moss.
Flowers, shrubs and edible crops
Garden and vegetable garden
Ready to use spray
Advice on application
• For use on unwanted vegetation and areas not intended to bear vegetation. Use on gravel or brick drives, terraces, walkways, paths & patios, decking, paving slabs, concrete asphalt (tarmac), along fences, walls and on waste ground, outdoor walls, fences, roofs, greenhouse and conservator glass, and terracotta (pots and statues). Also use under and around ornamental shrubs including roses, and around fruit and nut trees and soft fruits and between rows of vegetables or flowers.
• Kills Monocotyledons (Grasses), Dicotyledons (Broadleaved weeds), Moss, Algae and Liverworts.
1. For best results apply in warm, dry conditions when weeds are young (up to 10cm tall) and actively growing, usually during spring or early summer.
2. If it rains within 1 hour of application, then effectiveness may be reduced and re-treatment is recommended.
• Effects will be seen within 1 hour, kills weeds in 3 hours.
• Large or perennial weeds may re-grow. Persistent weeds may require repeated treatments once new growth appears.
• Mosses, liverworts and algae may be controlled for up to four weeks but repeat treatment may be required.
• Super Fast Weedkiller can be used right up to the edge of lawns. Avoid contact with all green parts of non-target plants.
Precaution for use
• Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
• For further information, refer to product label.