Natria Slug and Snail Control
- Controls all species of slugs and common garden snails.
- Can be used around flowers, fruit and vegetables.
- Can be applied on the same day as harvest.
- Certified for organic use by Organic Farmers & Growers Limited.
Slugs and garden snails
Flowers, fruits and vegetables
Advice on application
Can be used at any time of year when slugs & snails are active. Slugs prefer moist and soaked granules. On moist soil or in humid conditions, granules take up water and begin to swell. The granules do not decay after a few swelling processes.
1. Apply as soon as damage is first seen, preferably in the early evening hours when slugs and snails are most active. Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control. There is no need to remove the cap - to open simply squeeze the sides of the cap and turn the cap 180 degrees so the two arrows meet.
2. Scatter pellets evenly around plants so that individual pellets fall 6-7cm apart. When protecting edible crops take care to avoid pellets becoming trapped in the leaves.
3. Close cap after use.
Precaution for use
• Wash hands and skin after use. Keep out of reach of children.
• Maximum 6 applications per season. Maximum individual dose: 5g per sq.m.