Long Lasting Ground Clear
- Long Lasting Ground Clear from Bayer Garden provides season long weed control - keeps weeds away for up to 4-6 months.
- Furthermore, the Simple Soluble Sachets mean application is quick and easy with no measuring required.
- Available sizes: 3 sachets, 6 sachets, 12 sachets, 15 sachets
Clear overgrown areas of the garden
Advice on application
When to use
• To kill existing weeds and prevent new weeds growing, apply from April to September, when weeds are small and actively growing, but have a large leaf area to allow sufficient absorption. Very large or well establish weeds may not always be fully controlled.
• Apply to cleared ground to prevent weed seeds germinating.
• Apply up to the edge of lawns and flowerbeds.
• Apply once per season.
• Do not apply during windy conditions so that the spray does not drift onto other plants. Also avoid applying if rain is expected within 1 hour or during drought conditions.
How to use
Apply the product either by sprayer or watering can. For best results use a sprayer; applications using a watering can may be less effective against some weeds and regrowth is more likely.
1. Mark out an area of 10sqm.
2. Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a watering can containing 5 litres of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!)
3. Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then shake well to mix. Use immediately and shake sprayer at intervals during application.
4. Spray evenly over 10sqm of the area to be treated.
Watering can with sprinkle bar or fine rose:
1. Mark out an area of 10sqm
2. Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer containing 1 litre of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!)
3. Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then stir the contents and use immediately.
4. Water evenly over 10sqm of the area to be treated, ensuring that the entire contents of the can are applied over the marked up area.
• Maximum individual dose 10g product/10sqm.
• After application rinse the sprayer/watering can three times, pouring rinse water over bare ground.
Precaution for use
• Use with care. Kills all existing weeds and prevents any other seeds emerging.
• Do not apply on cultivated areas or lawns unless you want to kill them. Apply carefully around shrubs and trees and make sure that the product does not contact the foliage/trunk of these plants.
• At least six months should pass between treatment and replanting. Then dig thoroughly to make sure there are no adverse effects on subsequent planting.
• Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete, tarmac or paved areas, where the weedkiller solution might run off onto adjacent land, or into drains or gutters.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Long Lasting Ground Clear
Registration number: MAPP 14110