Lawn Weedkiller Concentrate
A concentrated weedkiller to help control all common broad-leaved weeds in established lawns. Weeds include dandelions, daisies, white clover, yarrow, buttercups and selfheal. Use when lawn weeds are actively growing - between April and September.
- Controls buttercup, dandelion, clover, daisy, plantains and many others
- Gives a lawn to be proud of
- Concentrate formula offers great value for larger areas
Common broad-leaved weeds such as dandelions, daisies, yarrow and many more
Advice on application
When to use
- Lawn Weedkiller Concentrate should be applied on lawns once a year when the weeds are actively growing (from April to end September). For best results apply on a warm, sunny day and avoid treatment during dry periods and when rain is expected within 24 hours.
- To eliminate hardy broad-leafed weeds, Lawn Weedkiller Concentrate must be used on sufficiently developed plants.
- DO NOT apply immediately after mowing. For best results, apply the product at least 5 days after the last mowing and wait 7 days after application before mowing again.
- DO NOT use first four mowings after treatment as a mulch; these should be composted for 6 months before use.
How to use
Lawn Weedkiller Concentrate can be applied with a sprayer or a watering can. For optimum control use a garden sprayer. Rinse the sprayer or watering can well after use.
Mark out area on lawn to ensure even application.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
For watering can (with a fine rose or sprinkle bar):-
1. Using the outer cap, measure 10 mL into 10 litres of water in the watering can.
2. Stir to mix and apply evenly over 10 square metres.
1. Using the outer cap, measure 10 mL into 1 litre of water in a sprayer.
2. Mix and apply evenly over 10 square metres.
Precaution for use• Keep product in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Lawn Weedkiller Concentrate
Registration number: MAPP 15582