Fungus Fighter Disease Control
- A ready to use fungicide treatment for all flowering plants
Black spot, powdery mildew and rust
Ready to use sprayer
Advice on application
For maximum protection and especially for Roses in bad Black Spot or Rust areas:
1. Make an initial spray when leaves first emerge in spring
2. Repeat one week later and then every two weeks.
3. Do not use in bright sunshine or when plants are dry at the roots.
For use on ornamental garden plants.
Precaution for use
Storage and disposal
• Store in original container, tightly closed, in a safe place.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Fungus Fighter
Registration number: MAPP 12790