Foaming Wasp Nest Destroyer
- Covers wasp nests from a distance of 3 metres.
Wasps and ants
Advice on applicationWasp nests
For best results use when wasps are nesting, early in the morning or late evening.
1. Simply point the nozzle towards the nest, while standing up to 3 metres away.
2. Spray nest until thoroughly coated. To ensure treatment is effective, the nest should be completely covered with foam.
3. Following application leave the nest until activity stops, usually after 24 hours.
4. Carefully dispose of the remaining nest.
5. If you are treating nests outdoors make sure the wind is behind you.
1. Locate the entrance to the nest.
2. Point the nozzle into the hole.
3. Spray for several seconds, being careful to avoid sprayback.
4. Leave the foam to do the work for you.
If activity persists, reapply 24 hours later.
Precaution for use
• Use only in well ventilated areas.
• Do not spray on a naked flame, electrical equipment or any other incandescent material.
• For further information, refer to product label.
Registration name: Foaming Wasp Nest Destroyer
Registration number: HSE 6665